Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting 2010 with a BLOG!!!

I have been putting it off. But I finally started it. 
Here is a little about me:


Timmie and I was married on July 30, 2004. We decided to starting trying to have kids. We had a lot of troubles and ended up having to do IVF.  So we decided to do one round of IVF. Thankfully after 2 years on fertility medicine it worked and we were PG with 2 BABIES!!!!!

My pregnancy and delivery:
I had a great PG until I was 24 weeks. At 24 weeks I was getting a lot of contractions. I was taken out of work and put on bedrest. I went in and out of the hospital until 29 weeks. At 29 weeks they couldn’t stop the contractions I got my 2 steroid shots and I delivered the boys vaginally at 30 weeks exactly. Wesley and Timmie were both 3.9. Wesley stayed in the NICU for 4 weeks and Timmie stayed for 5 weeks. Thankfully they are VERY healthy.

My SURPRISE pregnancy and delivery:
When the twins were 4 months, I pulled a muscle in my back . The doctor gave me medicine, but she told me I can’t take it if I was PG or BFing. I was no longer BFing. Well I bought a test just to be sure. DH even laughed at my “We had sex twice and you think you at PG.” No I didn’t. but I am weird about medicine. WELL, I came out of the bathroom SHAKING!!!!! He looked at me and said whats wrong. I say “ummmmm, I’m PREGNANT”…We just stud there for a few minutes in COMPLETE SHOCK!!! My doctor was VERY surprised as well. My doctor kept a very close eye on me since I delivered the boys at 30 weeks. But at 25 weeks I ended up in L&D with contractions. They were coming every 3 minutes and I was dilated 1 cm. Thankfully they stopped them. I was put on strict bedrest. I went in and out of the hospital to stop labor. At 31 weeks I got my steroid shots. At 36 weeks he said he wasn’t going to stop them anymore. Zachary was born weighing 6.13 at 36 weeks. 

Now:
The twins are 21 months and Zachary is 9 months. They are doing amazing. Getting into everything. It is so much fun having 3 little boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment